UniSkills offers Skill Enhancement Workshops to individuals as well as institutions. We have developed various domains of training and regularly update and increase the number of skills that are imparted through Skill Camps and Workshops.
For school children, we organise foundation level and advanced level workshops every month. The duration and contents of the workshops are customised according to the learners. Along with the traditional skill enhancement like Communication Skills, Reading and Speaking Skills, Spoken English, Creative Skills, Debating, Poetry, Declamation and Speech, Anchoring and Listening Skills, we also impart the 21st-century skills sets to them.
Internet Maturity, Social Media Smartness, Profile Presentation, Clever Career Skills, Group Discussions and Presentation Skills, Problem Solving Skills, Collaboration Skills etc. are also added to their personality.
For Higher Education learners, we are dedicated to a holistic competence enhancement. From their Employability to their Internet Habits, from their telephonic conversation to their Public Speaking, from their Listening to their writing skills, from their group discussion to their leadership skills, we are catering to all modern as well as traditional skills for them. The curriculum and modules are of global standards and have been designed by the experts of these domains.
Apart from the above to audiences, we organise Parenting Skills, Business Skills, Teachers Training, and Corporate Training Workshops. These are on-demand and totally tailor-made workshops.
From a ONE HOUR to a ONE WEEK Workshop, we are delivering the most valuable skills to those who have realised that the truth that ‘Skills’ empower one’s Presence!
- Communication Skills Development
- Employability Enhancement
- Placement Preparation Workshops
- Personality Grooming
- Public Speaking and Theatre
- Let’s Learn Listening
- Mastering Presentation Skills
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Picnic Workshops
- Workplace Communication Training
- How to Become a Connected Educator?
- Teaching Aptitude Enhancement
- Leadership in Education
- Mastering Social Media Platforms
- Internet Maturity
- Emergency Safeguards on Social Media
- WhatsApp and Facebook Skills and Sense
- Implementation of EduSoMedia Model
- Integration of Technology into Classroom Teaching
- Developing MOOCs/E-Learning Resources/OERs
- 21st Century Skills to Teachers
- Classroom Make-Over
- Skilled Mothers
- Spoken English Workshop
- Pronunciation Correction Workshop
- Creative Writing in English
- Story Telling Skills
- Reading Skills
- Clever Career Choice
- A-View and WizIQ Basics
- Twitter and Tweets
- Content Writing on The Web